|Menu de navigation – Vespoid|
Le Vespoid est un Néopteron introduit dans monster hunter.
Vespoids are wasp-like insects roughly the size of a housecat. They have barbed stingers at the end of their abdomens, and fly using three pairs of wings.
They are known to be a nuisance for hunters, due to their stings that cause hunters to flinch, resulting in them being exposed to any further attacks. Their stingers are loaded with a neuro-toxin that can paralyze foes.
Les vespoids vivent dans presque tous les environnements.
- Having a low resilience to most forms of damage, Vespoids will generally disintegrate when struck with a blow from a relatively powerful weapon.
- They can be poisoned to prevent their body from shattering when killed.
- When poison is applied the smaller and regular-sized Vespoids will die instantly.
- Even if poison is not applied, there still exists a slim chance for successful carve, if the body doesn't shatter.
- They appear to be related to the Bnahabra, also an insect-like monster found in Monster Hunter 3.