|Menu de navigation – Poborubarumu|
Poborubarumu has a highly developed, whale-like head filled with sharp teeth, much like the Nibelsnarf. Like its closest Flying Wyvern relatives, its wings are used mainly as developed forelegs for walking, and in some cases, burrowing. Poborubarumu is covered in parasitic barnacles, particularly on its head and tail, which it shares a symbiotic relationship with.
Poborubarumu is able to produce sounds from its wings, tail, and head. It uses these sounds to increase its own strength and to also better defend itself in battle against threats. These sounds can increase its physical strength and harden its body to better defend itself. These sounds also have a strange effect on hunters that hear them, causing the hunters to go into a state of delirium.
Poborubarumu is hostile to many other monsters, willing enough to start a territorial war with them. Being perhaps the largest monster in its environment (its size is on par with Akantor and Ukanlos), it is likely an apex predator.
Poborubarumu is a recent new native to the Highland.
- Poborubarumu's head, tail, and arms can be broken.
- Standing near Poborubarumu when it buffs itself can give the hunter the buff as well.
- It can protect itself with a barrier of water on its body.
- Poborubarumu has a total of 4 dances, using its head (Attack Buff), using its arms (Defence Buff), using its tail (Health Buff) and one using all three at once to get all the buffs at the same time (G Rank only).
- Poborubarumu will stand up and roar once enraged, and will attempt to prepare a dance right after.
- Much like Qurupeco, Poborubarumu can be staggered by dealing enough damage to it when it is preparing a dance. If stopped in this way, Poborubarumu will drop a shiny and fail to preform the dance.
- However, if Poborubarumu is successful in preparing the dance, it will also fix the part it chooses to play with, if said part is broken. This makes it one of the only monsters that can visibly regenerate itself.