Dans MHFO il y a un trou dans le centre de l'arène pour des raisons inconnues.
Dans ce domaine, vous faites face à des monstres qui ont été capturés et ramenés en pleine santé pour les combats. Habituellement, ces quêtes sont pour entraîner les nouveaux chasseurs.
- After entering the arena, next to the wall on the left, you can find a small plant from which you can gather up to 3 mega potions.
- After entering the arena you can see a small ledge on the wall on the other side of the arena which you can climb up on to, a good place to arch from with a bowgun as long as you have a shield and can be a good place to sharpen your sword, due to the ledge not being high enough to protect the hunter from the charge attacks of a wyvern. Also the ledge is occupied by three boulders which a charging Tigrex or Diablos can get their fangs or horns stuck into.
- After entering the arena, go to the right side and there are 2 gathering points. In training missions you can get Shock Traps from the gathering spot near to the ledge, and from the other side you can get whetstones, but in normal missions (also in the downloadable ones) this is inverted.
- This place is also used in PVP battle in Monster Hunter Frontier.
- In PVP battle from Monster Hunter Frontier, the secret hole in the middle of the arena is used by hunters to activate a single-spiked underground dragonator to harm the other player's monster.