|Menu de navigation – Akura Jebia|
Akura Jebia shares many of the same attacks and traits as its cousin Akura Vashimu. This also includes the long process of tail cutting.
- Akura Jebia's tail can be cut off the came as it's cousin.
- You can increase the chance of getting white blood from it if you can go through the fight without breaking any crystals.
- Even after its tail is cut off crystals will still grow on the tip of the tail.
- The crystals that grow on the tail stub can be launched by a sideways swing of its tail.
- Even if a hunter has carved from its tail Akura Jebia will still eat it in an attempt to regain its tail.
Sauf mention contraire, le contenu de la communauté est disponible sous licence CC-BY-SA .